Admission into our school is flexible. First we expect you to have a passion for whichever program you choose to study.
- The applicant needs to have passed least 4 subjects in the Ordinary “O” Level examination and 2 subjects at the Advanced “A” Level Examination in one sitting. Other approved certificates include a valid Baccalaureate Certificate and any other proof of High School Education, recognized by the University’s Senate.
- Students with foreign certificates must obtain an equivalent from the Ministry of Higher Education.
- A pass grade in either Mathematics or Physics or related subject in either the Ordinary level or Advanced Level or any equivalent certificates is recommended but not obligatory for admission.
- The language of instruction is English, however those from French or other backgrounds are advised to enroll into our pre-entry language program.
- Admission of HND holders (or equivalent) into Sophomore Year is possible following a study of the applicant’s file and recommendations from the admission committee.
- Students transferring from other institutions are welcome, and will be admitted following detailed studies of their files by the prospective department.
For pre-entry Programs and Language courses, students must pay the full fees on or before the start date.
Students have the possibility of paying fees in different installments. After the payment of the payment of the first installment, they can proceed with the registration of first semester courses but must complete their fee before registration of second semester courses.
Students on Scholarship must present a letter from the Office of the Provost indicating the terms and condition of their scholarship prior to their registration process.
Upon presentation of a non-cash receipt from the finance division and where applicable, Students are given login codes and password to access the Online course registration system
Click here to register Online
Three copies of the form A2 are to be submitted to the school on or before the registration deadline (2 weeks after the start of semester). The student will be given one stamped copy of this form.