This scholarship is offered only to ACADEMICALLY STRONG and ECONOMICALLY CHALLENGED students who have completed their HND programs and are willing to obtain a BSc in any of the schools. ONLY students who have completed all their course work for the HND level II program with good grades are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants MUST show the following documents:
- Proof of parents income e.g Pay slip, Bank statements etc
- Proof of strong academic records with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Proof of participation in extracurricular activities of the University(e.g helping other students with tutorial classes, Choir, Sports, etc)
- Letter of recommendation from a lecturer attesting to student’s good moral behavior.
- Application must be submitted on or before September 29 each academic year
- GMAT, GRE and TOEFL
Most of our students after graduating with a BSc degree wants to further their studies abroad either in Europe or America. Most of the Universities abroad offer admissions and scholarships to students’ base on their GMAT/GRE/TOEFL results. It is for this reason that the University is running a center which offers GMAT, GRE and TOEFL. This center will help the students to prepare, register and write the GMAT, GRE or TOEFL exams while in school. In this way, at the time of graduation, the students are ready to apply for their MSc or MBA programs in any University abroad and have the same competitive advantage with their peers in other countries all over the world. These programs have standard registration fee applicable worldwide, but the university will be charging an additional running cost as course preparatory fee. The programs are OPTIONAL.
|Standard Registration Fee(FCFA)