Software Engineering & Education
- Ngatchu, D. N., Ngwa, A. M. and Mboh S. L. (2018) Acceptance of a locally developed software: Experiences from an online voting system. International Journal of Technology Diffusion (IJTD), 9(2) in press
- Nyinkeu, N. D., Thaddeus, K., & Henry, N. (2016). Open-source and attitude towards code-plagiarism among technology students. International Journal of Technology in Teaching and Learning, 12(2), 99-111.
- Nyinkeu, N. D., Katiba, C. T., & Henry, N. (2015). Project-based teaching for information technology students in Africa: A case report. International Journal of Technology in Teaching and Learning, 11(2), 130-139.
- Ngatchu Damen Nyinkeu and Henry Ngatchu (2017) Work and Play in Software Engineering Training: Experiences from the Silicon Mountain, 30th IEEE Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training. Savannah, Georgia, November 2017
- Maurice Nso and Ngatchu Damen (2017) The Effect of Ethical Leadership on a University’s Success and its Transfer to Students: The case of the Catholic University Institute of Buea (CUIB). MANAGING AND TEACHING BUSINESS ETHICS: GLOBAL TRENDS AND CHALLENGES. Manila, Philippines, June 2017
- Ngatchu, H.N, Ngatchu, D. N. (2012). Information System Characteristics and Mobile Bulletin Board Usage. International Conference on ICT for Africa, Kampala-Uganda.
- Tiako Fani Michele Doriane and Mohamed Hamada. Book Chapter: Mobile Learning; Trends, Attitudes and Effectiveness, Chapter 5: Interactive Multimedia Mobile Learning Based on Cloud Computing, pages 55-104, Nova Science Publishers, June 2015
- Ngatchu, D. N., Anye, D., Kwedeu, L. and Butler, W. (2017) Cyber Education outside the Cyber Space: the case of the Catholic University Institute of Buea. 21ST COLLOQUIUM FOR INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY EDUCATION. Las Vegas, Nevada, June 2017
- Mokom, F. and Kobti, Z. (2015). “Exploiting objects as artifacts in multi-agent based social simulations”. International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (AAMAS), pages 1869-1870.
- Mokom, F. and Kobti, Z. (2014). “Improving artifact selection via agent migration in multi-population cultural algorithms”. IEEE Symposium on Swarm Intelligence (SIS), pages 1-8.
- Mokom, F. and Kobti, Z.. (2013). “Interventions via social influence for emergent suboptimal restraint use”. Advances in Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence Journal (ADCAIJ), Vol. 1(5), pages 25-35.
- Mokom, F. and Kobti, Z.. (2013). “Suboptimal restraint use as an emergent norm via social influence”. Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence (DCAI), pages 545-552.
- Mokom, F. and Kobti, Z.. (2013). “Effects of social inhibition on selection of artifact capabilities”. AAAI Florida Artificial Intelligence Research Society Conference (FLAIRS), pages 100-105.
- Ngatchu, H.N, Ngatchu, D. N. (2013). Agent-Based Simulation of Mobile Bulletin Board. International Conference on ICT for Africa, Harare-Zimbabwe.
- Mokom, F. and Kobti, Z.. (2012). “Learning artifact capabilities via a hybrid ontology”. AAAI Florida Artificial Intelligence Research Society (FLAIRS), pages 367-370.
- Mokom, F. and Kobti, Z. (2011). “A cultural evolutionary model for artifact capabilities”. European Conference on Artificial Life (ECAL), pages 542-549.
- Mokom, F. and Kobti, Z. (2011). “Evolution of Artifact Capabilities”. IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), pages 476-483.
Interdisciplinary & Related Fields
- Alain Moise, Dikande & Achankeng Leke, P. (2017), Effect of saturable nonlinearity on cw stability in passively mode-locked lasers with fast saturable absorbers.arXiv:1706.09028 [physics.optics]
- Ngatchu, D. N (2016) Marriage and Parenting on Facebook: An Asynchronous Online Focus Group Discussion. International Journal of Arts and Humanities: ISSN-2360-7998, Vol. 4(2): pp 125-134, July, 2016.
- Ngatchu, D. N (2015) Reception of Gaudium et Spes in Africa: The Challenges of Marriage and the Family. International Journal of Arts and Humanities: ISSN-2360-7998, Vol. 3(3): pp 077-081, June, 2015.