The Ubiquitous Campus Administrative Assistant (AA) works under the direct supervision of the Campus Director to manage the activities and operations of the Ubiquitous Campus office. Provides support to the Students, Staff, Faculty and governing bodies with respect to policies and procedures and ensures the smooth operation of academic and non-academic operations.
• Coordinates all administrative and secretariat matters relating to the Campus.
• Coordinates enrolment and completion of studies for students strictly enrolled in online programs.
• Recommends and participates in the development and establishment of the policies and operating procedures of the campus.
• Maintains policy and procedure manuals and other manuals of the Campus.
• Coordinates the provision of support by the ubiquitous campus to on-site satellite campuses.
• Works in collaboration with the Director to develop and administer annual budgets for the campus.
• Receives and processes all Student related issues, reporting to the Director as needed.
• Coordinates Campus related meetings and events.
• Coordinates the Public Relations and Marketing activities of the Campus.
• Coordinates Electronic Communication, Web and Social Media activities of the Campus.
• Recommends and participates in creating beneficial relationships with community, Industry and other external organizations.
• Provides other tasks in support of the office and as assigned by the Director.
Minimum Job Requirements
• A holder of a Bachelors’ Degree in Development Studies, Administration, Education or Technology related discipline (completion of a certification/training in Office and/or Business Applications is a plus).
• Minimum 2 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Managerial skills of record keeping, monitoring, planning, scheduling and Information reporting.
• Ability to work ubiquitously with mastery of online communication and online storage.
• Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and special events.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) with composure, tact, diplomacy and discretion in confidential matters.
• Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Versed in the use of computers with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Skilled in budget preparation and management.
• Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
• Possess analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Bilingual preferred (Written and Spoken English/French)
• Dynamic and Energetic with excellent inter-personal and organizational skills and a good ability to adapt and adjust to changing work conditions.
• Demonstrates care and concern and maintains a positive attitude towards establishing an environment that promotes student success. Must be self-motivated and proactive, keen and have a competitive drive. Should have a strong regard for ethics.
Generally, work is performed in an office environment with frequent interruptions and irregularities in the work schedule. Some walking or standing may be required. Working hours may vary and occasional evening or weekend work is required. No special coordination beyond that used for normal mobility and handling of everyday objects and materials is needed to perform the job satisfactorily.
Application Deadline: 22-07-2019
Posted On: 2019-07-11