The Deputy to the Head Teacher works closely with the Head Teacher in all aspects of leadership and management and sits in when the Head Teacher is not available.
INTERNAL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supporting the Head Teacher in the implementation of the school’s performance management policy.
• As part of the leadership team helping to manage the school with the Head Teacher efficiently and effectively on a day to- day basis.
• Deputizing for the Head Teacher if required to do so.
• Work in very close partnership with the Head Teacher in the effective day to day management of the school including making sure teachers have their materials necessary to teach in time, assisting in staff meetings, organizing school events such as Parent’s conferences, needs and requests of children, staff and parents.
• Supervises the cleanliness of the toilets, classes, restaurants, and external areas of the school.
• Ensures that all teachers respect pickup policy for kids in all classes.
• Work closely with the Talent Development Coach for A&T to ensure the Talent development program runs smoothly.
• Having responsibility for monitoring the assessment processes across the school
• Work with the Pupil Government to ensure they effectively manage their activities.
• Must report to work on time.
• Possess good moral integrity
• Must be able to work under pressure and multi task
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND QUALITIES
• Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality in performing his/her duties as the Deputy to the Head Teacher
• Must demonstrate sound work ethics.
• Must be creative, warm, engaging and transparent.
• Able to quickly engage and build appropriate relationships with children.
• Able to lead, encourage, inspire and motivate others.
• Can quickly respond to changes.
Application Deadline: 25-06-2019
Posted On: 2019-06-20