- Management of the process in relation to the University’s Annual Academic Promotions.
- Chair of the Academic Board of the University.
- The Office of the Provost provides administrative support for reviews of faculties in the University.
- Fosters Understanding, Consultation, Cohesion and Improvement in relation to University policies, procedures, operations and strategic initiatives, across the academic community and the central portfolios.
- Provides support to the faculties in relation to the effective management of reform processes.
- Provides policy support to the Director of Human Resources in matters involving Academic Staff, Monitor and review of University Centers and institutes, to support the effective management, appropriate governance and efficient use of resources.
The Deans and directors of various schools and programmes together with the Provost’s administrative staff, support the Provost in carrying out these responsibilities