This Scholarship is an initiative of the Catholic University Institute of Buea under the distinguished Piloting and Direction of the President, Rev. Fr. George Nkeze (Ed.D) to help Intelligent Children of Teachers in Catholic Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in the Diocese of Buea. These grants are to pave the smooth transition of intelligent children of Teachers of the Catholic Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in the Diocese of Buea. This Scholarship has as its aim to foster the University’s Mission of propagating Catholic Education at the Nursery, Primary and Secondary School Levels within the Diocese.
- Candidates must be enrolled into the Catholic University Institute of Buea.
- Candidates must be a Son/Daughter of a teacher in one of Catholic Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in the Diocese of Buea.
- Holders of a sound Academic Record from any Secondary School; GCE Advanced Level Result or an equivalent.
- Candidates must abide by the Statement of Integrity of the Catholic University Institute of Buea.
- Candidates must not be Ex-Convicts.
- This Scholarship is very competitive and will be granted to those who fulfill all the requirements including the final Interview process at CUIB.
Selected students of this Scholarship Scheme shall be enrolled into the College of Business and College of Technology for a period of three (3) years to study for a Professional Bachelor (B.Tech) degree in any of the Programmes. The Scholarship covers Tuition ONLY and is renewable on an annual basis subject to Good Academic Progress and respectable conduct.
HOW TO APPLY
- Obtain an Application Form here or from the Admission Office of the Catholic University Institute of Buea.
- Fill both Application Forms accordingly and submit to the Admission Office.
NB: All applications will be forwarded to the Catholic Education Secretariat for verification and confirmation of the eligibility of Candidates. This will be followed by a Final Interview process at CUIB. The members of the Selection committee will be appointed by the President of CUIB.
Successful Candidates will be given formal Notification of the Scholarship offer by the Office of Admissions and Enrollment Management as soon as the names are officially published by the Office of the President of the University. Candidates will be notified through telephone calls or e-mails on or before September 30th 2016.